- Summer Trip Camp is based in Margate, New Jersey.
- Camp operates Monday-Friday.
- Parents transport campers to and from camp on Mondays and Tuesdays, drop off Wednesday morning and pick up Friday afternoon.
- We are away on overnight trips Wednesday morning through Friday afternoon.
2019 Dates and Rates
Week 1: July 1 through July 5
Week 2: July 8 through July 12
Week 3: July 15 through July 19
Week 4: July 22 through July 26
Week 5: July 29 through August 2
- Between age 11-15 by June 30, 2019.
- An admissions interview (in person or via Skype) is required as well as a teacher questionnaire which is to be sent directly to camp. Parents agree to waive their right to view the teacher questionnaire.
- A $500 deposit is required to reserve a space in camp. Deposit is fully refundable until May 1, 2019.
- A diagnosis is not required to attend Summer Trip Camp
Please note that Summer Trip Camp is not a special needs camp and cannot provide a level of support for campers who require 1:1 support in school, are in self-contained behavior support classrooms or who are prone to verbal/physical aggression. If we determine that Summer Trip Camp is not where your son would be most successful we will provide you with referrals to camps where we believe your son could be successful. Additionally, Summer Trip Camp is not a good match for parents who have separation anxiety from their children as campers are not permitted to have phones with them during camp.
Summer Trip Camp Refund Policy
- 100% refund with written notice sent via snail mail or email by May 1, 2019
- If cancellation notice is received between May 2, 2019 and and June 1, 2019 all deposits will be refunded except $500 per camper.
- After June 1, 2019 no deposits will be refunded.
Summer Trip Camp does not have scholarships or financial aid available.
Summer Trip Camp will be full, early registration is strongly encouraged.
Please contact us below to discuss next steps, we look forward to hearing from you.